Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes Pack

Robin55

Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes Pack

EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack

Availability - Site, FTP, Sync

This is a collection of 674 3D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. These use the same template as my PC, Steam, Xbox, Xbox 360 3D Boxes. The collection is split into three sections:

1. 1: 189 3D Boxes for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. However only about half of them have spine art as many full covers are not available yet on the net however I have added script to those boxes missing spine art to complete the set. Also some of the boxes in this set may have European covers where American covers should be as I tried to find as many full covers as possible and I always took what ever was available regardless of region. this did not happen often though.
  2. 2: A collection of 428 created eShop 3D Boxes.
  3. 3: A collection of 57 created virtual console 3D boxes.

Big thanks go out to souffleetc on Imgur who posted his 65 eShop and 57 Virtual Console covers he created.

set.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/15/2018
  • Category
  • Resolution
    989x1472
  • Naming
  • File Count

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Awesome work! Can I some minor suggestions to perfect it in the future:

Ben 10 - Omniverse (USA)                                                 - switch art with other 'Ben 10' game.
Ben 10 - Omniverse 2 (USA)                                              - switch art with other 'Ben 10' game.
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition                                     - missing art; missing in HyperList as well but was physical release.
Just Dance 2014 (Europe)                                                 - is actually a double of 'Just Dance 2014 (USA)', should not be same art.
Legend of Zelda, The - Twilight Princess HD (USA)      - wrong, weird lowres custom art.
New Super Luigi U (USA)                                                    - should have a green case.
NSMBU + NSLU combo-release                                        - missing art; missing in HypeList as well.
Super Mario Maker                                                              - should have yellow case.