cassini12

avi videos?

HI, I just signed up for a 1Yr plan,  I thought I seen I could get all the mame,nes,etc video snaps in AVI format, I only .mp4 and I already own all the .flv.. Someone please point me in the right direction?

On 23/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, cassini12 said:

HI, I just signed up for a 1Yr plan,  I thought I seen I could get all the mame,nes,etc video snaps in AVI format, I only .mp4 and I already own all the .flv.. Someone please point me in the right direction?

Any frontend in nowsday use .MP4 files. Dont need convert to .FLV or anything.

Claudio

On 12/23/2017 at 4:51 PM, cassini12 said:

There is an option in the EmuMovies Sync app to auto convert videos to AVI, but I wouldn't use it unless you have to.

Maximus arcade will not utilize my .FLV videos. I may not have a choice? other than to purchase a $20 .flv to .avi converter? Not what I wanted to do. I even tried renaming all .flv to .avi etc and after I installed the codecs pack, windows media player will play them but after a rescan of mame videos folder via Maximus, Only ONE video has shown as working and all the rest just make a god awful sound... Any help is appreciated. TY

16 minutes ago, cassini12 said:

Maximus arcade will not utilize my .FLV videos. I may not have a choice? other than to purchase a $20 .flv to .avi converter? Not what I wanted to do. I even tried renaming all .flv to .avi etc and after I installed the codecs pack, windows media player will play them but after a rescan of mame videos folder via Maximus, Only ONE video has shown as working and all the rest just make a god awful sound... Any help is appreciated. TY

We havent had FLV videos in years, our EmuMovies Sync app will auto convert videos to AVI for maximus.  If your using FLV then those are old vids that have almost all certainly been replaced with newer captures.  Pretty sure we have redone everything sincle the FLV days.

There are many free flv to avi converters out there, why do you need to pay $20 for one?

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, gimmievids88 said:

There are many free flv to avi converters out there, why do you need to pay $20 for one?

Because the three I tried so far will allow you single video at a time, to get "batch" need to pay..

Yeah, EM Sync only supports artwork types for basic users.