Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By tspeirs
      View File EmuMovies Video Converter
      Introducing the EmuMovies video converter
      This utility will allow you to effortlessly convert our base MP4 sets into AVI or FLV videos with the click of a button.
      This is useful for users of some legacy front-ends such as: Maximus Arcade and Mamewah
      Submitter tspeirs Submitted 12/21/2011 Category Apps & Utilities  
    • By tspeirs
      Introducing the EmuMovies video converter
      This utility will allow you to effortlessly convert our base MP4 sets into AVI or FLV videos with the click of a button.
      This is useful for users of some legacy front-ends such as: Maximus Arcade and Mamewah
    • By kcraig1976
      Trying to convert the sega genesis video snaps from mp4 to avi but not having much luck. I'm using the emumovies video converter and it only successfully converts around 40% of the videos - the rest end up as 0K files. I've tried this on two different machines (Win732 and Win764) and get the same results. It's always the same files that fail to convert as well. I also tried doing the conversion from the download utility itself and got the same results. I can convert the files using another app I found, but it's a pain to work with and keeps hosing up my file names. I did a small test with an flv conversion and that seems to be fine - so the problem just appears to be with the avi conversion. I've successfully converted several other console sets as well. So far, it's just the genesis set that is giving me problems.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is killing me.