Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Orionsangel

Neo Geo Arcade Bezels

Neo Geo Arcade Bezels

I've updated my Neo-Geo bezels. I added lighter monitor screens, some extra detail and the option for no monitor screens. 

I've also had a Neo Geo bezel based on the SC25-4 Cab for a while but was hesitant to release it. It didn't fit with the other Neo Geo bezels I made and the screen is a different size. I wish I had better material for it as well, but now that SNK announced the Neo Geo Mini and it's design is based off the SC25-4 Cab. I thought why not just post it. Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/20/2017
  • Category
  • Resolution
    1920x1080
  • Naming Convention
  • Total Files in Collection
  • File Count

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CEason1987
      When I downloaded the cart images for SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color using the sync tool there were some of the images that didn't display properly even downloading them from the site they were the same and also the same trying the rocket launcher artwork pack so i decided to remake them.

I stuck to the same style and a similar colour scheme.

All credit goes to whoever created the original cart pack for this system and whoever created the wheel logos as that's what i used to recreate the images.

Hope these can help others who have had this issue.
    • By CEason1987
      View File SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color 2D Cart Pack
      When I downloaded the cart images for SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color using the sync tool there were some of the images that didn't display properly even downloading them from the site they were the same and also the same trying the rocket launcher artwork pack so i decided to remake them.

I stuck to the same style and a similar colour scheme.

All credit goes to whoever created the original cart pack for this system and whoever created the wheel logos as that's what i used to recreate the images.

Hope these can help others who have had this issue.
      Submitter CEason1987 Submitted 10/15/2019 Category Other Artwork Submissions Resolution 283 x 241 Naming Not sure whatever HyperSpin uses File Count 40  
    • By Orionsangel
      View File My Realistic Arcade Pac-Man Bezel Collection for Mame
      These Arcade Pac-Man Bezels were made by me and tested on Windows 10 with MameUI running at 1920x1080.

The custom Pac-Man & Chomp Chomp artwork bezel was created by Brendon Parker and used with his permission. 

I hope everyone enjoys these bezels and they bring back good memories
      Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel

Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 05/25/2018 Category Bezels Resolution 1920X1080 Naming Total Files in Collection 12 File Count 12