• Announcements

• Circo

Testing New Chat System   11/17/2017

Please help test our new chat system, to add a user to your contacts list please follow them in their profile.
Deblintrake09

EmuMovies Sync doen't download

Hi, i'm new here, tried to use the Emu Movies Sync application, but after it searches for what i have and don't have, it starts trying to download but can't seem to download anything, and says "Retry: xxxxxx.xxx" over and over again... i'll paste a pic so you can see what i'm talking about. I added an exception in the firewall but it didn't fix anything....

Captura de pantalla 2017-10-09 11.09.32.png

Anyone fixed this yet? Or have a work around?
Sometimes the files will download, but most times it will not. Doesn't matter what system (Mame, Sega, Sony) I try and download.
Running the latest version 2.52 on Windows 7 64-bit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Fenn
      Since friday I seem to be running into an emumovies.com showstopping error.  The file download notification that you can only download 1 file at a time seems to persist long after the download has finished.  After 24 hours it seemed to reset and let me download another file, but again, after the 32MB file had finished this morning, I get the error that I can only download 1 at a time if I try and download anything else.  I posted a screenshot of what shows up. 

Resetting cache, and logging in and out doesn't seem to change anything so I'm guessing that download activity is now hard coded to a user account and the server is not being notified the download has finished.  I'm using Firefox 49.0.2 x64 on Win10. 

• By Circo
      I am excited to announce a new user class, Advanced Member. The Advanced Member class is being introduced to encourage and reward Basic Members who participate in our community. Once a Basic Member hits 20 approved posts (No Spam or Bumping) they will automatically be promoted to Advanced Member which gives you more daily downloads and bandwidth in our Download Section without having to donate. Below is the new breakdown of our user classes.  
      Basic Members
      384kb/s bandwidth cap 1 Gigabyte data transfer per day Basic Access to Download Service (Artwork Only, 250mb/day cap) Access to 240p Video Content Advanced Members (20 forum posts)
      500kb/s bandwidth cap 1.5 Gigabytes data transfer per day Basic Access to Download Service (Artwork Only, 250mb/day cap) Access to 240p Video Content Supporting Members / Lifetime Members (Donated to the Site)
      Download unlimited files per day No bandwidth cap No transfer cap Full Access to F.T.P. File Server Full Access to Download Service (Artwork and Videos) Access to 480p Video Content Content Contributors / Developers / Elite Members

Download unlimited files per day No bandwidth cap No transfer cap Full Access to F.T.P. File Server Full Access to Download Service (Artwork and Videos) Access to 480p Video Content NOTICE:  DO NOT CREATE DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS, DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS ARE AUTO BANNED BY SYSTEM