Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Orionsangel

My Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection (Part 1)

My Realistic Arcade Bezel Collection (Part 1)

These Arcade Bezels were tested on Windows 10 with MameUI at 1920x1080.

Check out my Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/orionsangel

These Bezels were inspired by John Merrit’s realistic Arcade Bezels.

Thanks to the many team members who have contributed to MAME Artwork - http://mrdo.mameworld.info

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/06/2017
  • Category
  • Resolution
    1920x1080
  • Naming Convention
  • Total Files in Collection
  • File Count

• Like 1

You have me addicted to bezels now. TYVM :shy:

This is an amazing pack.  But the bezels with the glare that has a stop sign and an office interior has got to go.  The subtle glare on the others is acceptable, but that office room is just weird to look at, and too clear, it's distracting.

Thank you.

Really, I like that glare. I could always change it down the road. I'm always updating the bezels.

I maintain a set of MAME bezels here on EmuMovies, as found on the EmuMovies FTP site under RetroFE. Would you mind if I added your bezels to that pack?

Dang, these are cool. I thought it was a video of an actual machine haha. I really need to figure out how to setup mame one day.

What are your recommended Retroarch shaders to go with this?

If you want good scanlines with a curved screen. I use crt-geom.cg.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, mccorkled said:

Dang, these are cool. I thought it was a video of an actual machine haha. I really need to figure out how to setup mame one day.

Thank you. I appreciate it. 

The Aliens screen is too big for the bezel, when I play it, it's cut off on all the sides - not the bezel itself, but the game behind the bezel is too big for the cutout. I'm new to MAME, so I'm sure it's my fault. Some help would be great. (I'm using 0.196)

Hit the tab button on your keyboard when a game is running. Go to to the slider controls. Then go to screen horiz and screen vert and adjust the screen size.

• Like 1

Thanks, Orionsangel! Your bezels are amazing, btw. 

Next thing I need to figure out how to do is to get shaders to work for that curved CRT look...

I want to set this up now. I didn’t know you could do this. Thanks!

You're welcome!

Amazing set of bezels. The only drawback is that most of them have a play area that is too small. Very inmersive nontheless. I have modified some of them to work with Rocketlauncher, lowering opacity a bit in the play area, and they look great. Thanks.

That's always been a problem. There's only so much room. It becomes a compromise. Either make the screen big and cut off the artwork or make the screen small and showcase the artwork. I prefer the artwork. Remember you can always zoom in Mame with horizontal games by switching the view setting from full to cropped.

• Like 1