Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MAME 3D Boxes Pack

Robin55

MAME 3D Boxes Pack

EmuMovies Official 3D Boxes Collection for MAME Arcade Game

Availability - Site, FTP, Sync

This is a collection of all known official MAME flyers converted to simple 3D Boxes. The idea was to make them look like cardboard boxes. Please note: downloading these files will NOT cover 4885 games as most of the Boxes names are for various different versions of the SAME game. The amount of games covered will depend on what region and MAME roms you have in your setup. 

If you are using LaunchBox you may want to download my LaunchBox Database set found here, just make sure you sign in first to see the download 

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/1190-mame-3d-boxes-3866-launchbox-database-set/

If anyone knows of flyers I am missing could they please send me a link to where I can download them and I will make boxes for them also and add to the collection. 

If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

Just so people know there is a new set of Arcade Boxes now available made by @Mr_RETROLUST which can be downloaded here:

set.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/21/2017
  • Category
  • Resolution
    665x907
  • Naming
    MAME
  • File Count

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey mate,

Do you have a template version of this? I'd like to make some contributions or at least, make ones for my setup. So far, I've just done some hacky jobs in Photoshop but I'd like something so the gloss isn't guessed on my part and accurately follows your design.

Thanks,

Rufoo.

22 hours ago, Rufoo said:

Hey mate,

Do you have a template version of this? I'd like to make some contributions or at least, make ones for my setup. So far, I've just done some hacky jobs in Photoshop but I'd like something so the gloss isn't guessed on my part and accurately follows your design.

Thanks,

Rufoo.

Hi,

I'm afraid I no longer have the original template...I don't know what happened to it, but I do have the gloss for some reason. I'll attach it

Mame Gloss Large.psd

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2019 at 5:26 PM, Robin55 said:

Hi,

I'm afraid I no longer have the original template...I don't know what happened to it, but I do have the gloss for some reason. I'll attach it

Mame Gloss Large.psd 327.47 kB · 2 downloads

Think I clicked something wrong the first time, so apologies if this results in a double post. Thanks for providing the template. I have added a few new boxes which you are welcome to incorporate into your collection, hopefully other users might find them useful. More will be added... when I can be bothered. 😉

hsf2.png

kof97.png

kof98.png

mvsc.png

rmpgwt.png

spf2t.png

umk3.png

• Like 1

ah, these boxes should already be in the set? Your Rampage one is better quality though. You have seen the new boxes that have been made by another user I assume? Just FYI

Dunno, I have version 1.0.5 of the 3D Boxes you created.

In that there was no UMK3 or HSF3.

The others were just nicer versions, as in, nicer cover art.

Not aware of this other set you speak of from this other user. Where do I find?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Jt35 said:

Love to try these one day but my mame games are abit mixed up at the moment, anyway Good work.

Use our em sync utility and point at your "mixed up" mame roms.  It will create a matching set for you.

• Like 1