• Announcements

• Circo

Testing New Chat System   11/17/2017

Please help test our new chat system, to add a user to your contacts list please follow them in their profile.
Daskepeder

Problem with the Commodore 64 music pack

Hey

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place to put this, but I've been working on my Launchbox Commodore 64 library lately and I have uncovered quite a lot of problems with the music that's scraped from the database at EmuMovies. A lot of games have mp3 tracks with a terrible noise from start to end. I checked if it could be a problem with Launchbox, but when I download the whole set from here the old way, it's obvious that the fault is in the original file. 

Examples on bad files:
Addicta Ball (Europe).mp3
Arctic Shipwreck (USA).mp3
Chickin Chase.mp3
Chinese Juggler.mp3

Dunno what to do with it really, but I think we should try to get rid of as many as we can of these files.

Is that a full listing of the bad ones?

4 minutes ago, Circo said:

Is that a full listing of the bad ones?

No. I haven't heard through all of them by far. I would say around 5% of them are bad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Circo

View File AAE Video Snap Pack
      EmuMovies Official Video Snap Collection for A.A.E. (Another Arcade Emulator)
      High Quality Pack - 35 Videos - 149MB Standard Quality Pack - 35 Videos - 82MB Captures & Edits @DamnedRegistrations Final Edits & Encoding @Circo Standard Quality - Site, FTP, Sync  High Quality - FTP, Sync
      High Quality
      Standard Quality

If you would like to help make this collection better, please submit missing or replacement media in our Submissions Area
      Upgraded members can also download this collection via our FTP File Server and our EmuMovies Sync application
      Submitter Circo Submitted 11/22/2009 Category Game Videos Resolution SQ 320x240 / HQ 640x480 Naming Convention AAE Frame Rate 60 FPS Total Files in Collection 35 File Count 35  
    • By Circo
      EmuMovies Official Video Snap Collection for A.A.E. (Another Arcade Emulator)
      High Quality Pack - 35 Videos - 149MB Standard Quality Pack - 35 Videos - 82MB Captures & Edits @DamnedRegistrations Final Edits & Encoding @Circo Standard Quality - Site, FTP, Sync  High Quality - FTP, Sync
      High Quality
      Standard Quality

If you would like to help make this collection better, please submit missing or replacement media in our Submissions Area
      Upgraded members can also download this collection via our FTP File Server and our EmuMovies Sync application
    • By Circo

View File Famicom Video Snaps (Pack 2) (SQ)
      EmuMovies Official Video Snap Collection for the Nintendo Famicom
      Standard Quality - Site, FTP, Sync  High Quality - FTP, Sync
      High Quality
      Standard Quality

Submitter Circo Submitted 10/25/2016 Category Game Videos Resolution SQ 320x240 / HQ 640x480 Naming Convention No-Intro / HyperBase Frame Rate 60 FPS
      30 FPS Total Files in Collection 736 File Count 362