Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Circo

Content Updates-NES Parallax Platform Video Released

I need to get out at least one of these a month, more than that if i'm honest.  I present to you the next video in our Parallax series of system platform videos.  The background music for this video was from Michael Sobin's YouTube video, Contra (nes/dendy) - All stages OST Metal cover. please let me know which system you would like to see get a Parallax intro next.

View full article

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BlaketheElder
      Since it's been years and the line has seemingly been discontinued, I'd like to archive as much as I can of the Classic Edition consoles before all their materials are wiped by the manufacturers. First I'll start with the manuals, then the website. These may have already been archived, but I'm not aware of that. 
    • By BlaketheElder
      View File NES Classic Edition NTSC Electronic Manuals
      Since it's been years and the line has seemingly been discontinued, I'd like to archive as much as I can of the Classic Edition consoles before all their materials are wiped by the manufacturers. First I'll start with the manuals, then the website. These may have already been archived, but I'm not aware of that. 
      Submitter BlaketheElder Submitted 04/24/2020 Category Game Manual Submissions Naming File Count 30  
    • By BlaketheElder