Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name: What games work on the New CEMU Build?
Category: News and Entertainment
Date Added: 2016-12-20
Submitter: SIMPLYAUSTIN

EmuNation is today covering the Nintendo Wii U Emulator, Cemu and its current build of 1.6.4. I am looking at how its performing with various games such as Mario, Zelda, StarFox and other AAA titles released on this system.

What games work on the New CEMU Build?

• Like 1

Thanks SA! It would be nice to know all the improvements that comes with every future cemu update.

Seems like there is a ways to go yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Circo
      View File 3DO Parallax Platform Video (16x9) (HD)
      EmuMovies official Parallax platform video for the Panasonic 3DO
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      Upgraded members can also download this collection via our FTP File Server and our EmuMovies Sync application
      Submitter Circo Submitted 12/05/2016 Category Platform Videos Resolution 1920x1080 Naming Frame Rate 30 FPS Total Files in Collection 1 File Count 1  
    • By Robin55
      EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      Notes: This is a collection of 265 Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes I have made. About half the collection has spine art, which was all that I could find. I have included Zelda Breath Of The Wild even though it was not contained in the official Hyperlist XML. There are one are two covers at a very low resolution, unfortunately that was all I could find for those few.
      If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

• By Robin55
      View File Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      Notes: This is a collection of 265 Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes I have made. About half the collection has spine art, which was all that I could find. I have included Zelda Breath Of The Wild even though it was not contained in the official Hyperlist XML. There are one are two covers at a very low resolution, unfortunately that was all I could find for those few.
      If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 01/15/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 989x1472 Naming HyperBase File Count 264