Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Circo

Content Updates-Panasonic 3DO Parallax Platform Video Released

This was a project that I started on and kind of stalled out on right away.  Previously I had done 2 other parallax videos, Sammy Atomiswave & Sega Genesis, more as a test than anything else and then got instantly distracted by the site and real life.  I have however been getting pestered as of late to continue on (especially pestered by @jasondavidcarr). :shy:  So I have a few more in the works and the first one to be released is one for the Panasonic 3DO!

You can download the video from the EmuMovies Download Area, FTP and EmuMovies Sync

Visit the EmuMovies Panasonic 3DO Download Area

View full article

You did a great job on this; its very different from the other platform videos and I like the Doom remix you used.   Well done Circo.  

Nice video! Keep them coming.

This is spectacular, just added it my HyperSpin and will be using it for LaunchBox as well. Thank you!

awesome vid. cant wait to try it out!