Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Wii U Video Snaps

kbriggs346

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kbriggs346 said:

Ya I been really busy maybe I can find some time this week to add some more.

Thank you very much for your work!

With cemu getting better and better this threat will receive more attention.  :shy:

On 1/30/2017 at 7:55 PM, kbriggs346 said:

if someone wants to jump in and help get this finished im willing to walk you through it. Im still going to continue just going to be slow...  Hope to have some posted tomorrow night.

Hey kbriggs346, thank you for all your hard work.  

I'd be willing to help out.  I understand you've been grabbing these snaps from youtube.  Have you just been converting them to .mp4 or are you also doing a bit of editing.  Let me know what steps your taking and I would be glad to help out.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, deejus679 said:

Hey kbriggs346, thank you for all your hard work.  

I'd be willing to help out.  I understand you've been grabbing these snaps from youtube.  Have you just been converting them to .mp4 or are you also doing a bit of editing.  Let me know what steps your taking and I would be glad to help out.

Cheers.

I don't know if he had been re-encoding the videos, but I can tell you that videos I downloaded from youtube (easly done with jdownloader) were .mp4.

Apart from that I guess some trimming will be mandatory, because gameplays are usually longer than needed for our purposes here. 

ya i use jdownloader2 to download the videos and windows movie maker which is found is windows live essentials to edit the length. both programs are free by the way.

if you want to start with the letter "S" i am almost though "P" and started to grab some "R" videos.

Well I would certainly like to help, but mccorkled does have a good point. I would certainly do my best, but I wouldn't want to damper what you got going on- especially being that you've already come so far.

kbriggs346 let me know if you want me to step in and I'll do my best.

I completely understand.

Well, I've come across a few possibilities for editing software to use- the one you had mentioned is no longer available. I just need to get some general basics of learning how and when to start and stop videos and that will be fine. To start off, I'll do some of the lesser used letter such as U and V and provided that goes well, I'll definitely be on board to offer my services. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, deejus679 said:

I completely understand.

Well, I've come across a few possibilities for editing software to use- the one you had mentioned is no longer available. I just need to get some general basics of learning how and when to start and stop videos and that will be fine. To start off, I'll do some of the lesser used letter such as U and V and provided that goes well, I'll definitely be on board to offer my services. 

Regarding the sotware I think avidemux could be a good choice. It's free (http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/download.html) and easy for our intended use. I have just made a clip of ZombiU without problems. So in the coming days I will try to do from W to Z, ok?

Screenshot with settings and steps, and resulting video:

ZombiU.png

ZombiU (USA).mp4

• Like 1