Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Robin55
      View File Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of 674 3D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. These use the same template as my PC, Steam, Xbox, Xbox 360 3D Boxes. The collection is split into three sections:
      1: 189 3D Boxes for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. However only about half of them have spine art as many full covers are not available yet on the net however I have added script to those boxes missing spine art to complete the set. Also some of the boxes in this set may have European covers where American covers should be as I tried to find as many full covers as possible and I always took what ever was available regardless of region. this did not happen often though. 2: A collection of 428 created eShop 3D Boxes. 3: A collection of 57 created virtual console 3D boxes. Big thanks go out to souffleetc on Imgur who posted his 65 eShop and 57 Virtual Console covers he created.

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 01/15/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 989x1472 Naming File Count 678  
    • By Robin55
      EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of 674 3D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. These use the same template as my PC, Steam, Xbox, Xbox 360 3D Boxes. The collection is split into three sections:
      1: 189 3D Boxes for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. However only about half of them have spine art as many full covers are not available yet on the net however I have added script to those boxes missing spine art to complete the set. Also some of the boxes in this set may have European covers where American covers should be as I tried to find as many full covers as possible and I always took what ever was available regardless of region. this did not happen often though. 2: A collection of 428 created eShop 3D Boxes. 3: A collection of 57 created virtual console 3D boxes. Big thanks go out to souffleetc on Imgur who posted his 65 eShop and 57 Virtual Console covers he created.

• By Orionsangel
      View File My Realistic Arcade Bezels for Mame (Solo Projects) (Updated 4/23/19)
      Here's a new collection of my realistic arcade bezels for Mame. These are solo projects I did last year. Focusing on one game at a time rather than doing a bunch at a time. Many of these games I've tackled before, but these are all new upgrades with more detail and authenticity. Hope you guys like them!

I hope everyone enjoys these bezels and they bring back good memories
      Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel

Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 01/10/2019 Category Bezel & Overlay Submissions Resolution 1920x1080 Naming File Count 45