Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Circo

Stripe payment method added

We have added Stripe as an available payment method for donations.  This should correct the occasional glitch members were experiencing with payment failures.  It supports Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Bitcoin.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Supermatt
      Hello!
      I have a couple of questions if anyone can help,
      I'm looking at becoming a supporting member but I see no terms and conditions,
      Has anyone ever had any issues using monthly payments?
      Can you cancel anytime like a monthly rolling contract or are you tied in for a period of time?
      I don't want to go straight in with a lifetime membership I want to see what the perks are for a while first.
      Thank you in advance!
    • By SIMPLYAUSTIN
      The Libretro or the RetroArch update that brings us the Dolphin Emulator as a Core!  This means that Nintendo Wii and Gamecube games will now be playable through RetroArch... AWESOME news! This brings new options, feature and of course platforms for us to play our games on  
    • By SIMPLYAUSTIN

Name: Dolphin Emulator now Added to RetroArch!
      Category: News and Entertainment
      Date Added: 2017-02-08
      Submitter: SIMPLYAUSTIN

The Libretro or the RetroArch update that brings us the Dolphin Emulator as a Core!  This means that Nintendo Wii and Gamecube games will now be playable through RetroArch... AWESOME news! This brings new options, feature and of course platforms for us to play our games on  

Dolphin Emulator now Added to RetroArch!