• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/09/2011
  • Category
  • Naming Convention
    No-Intro / HyperBase
  • Total Files in Collection
  • File Count

I've tried to download this pack twice using Chrome.

Both times the download has failed entirely. I have never had any issues with any other downloads from this site, or any other site. The end result is that I waste 1.2GB of my allotment on a file that doesn't download. 

It also fails when downloading via Edge. Some help on this would be appreciated.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:52 PM, Trekari said:

It also fails when downloading via Edge. Some help on this would be appreciated.

I fixed it, the file size was too large and can fail for certain users.  I split it into two packs so you should not have an issue now.  I have upgraded you to advanced member for the trouble.  Thank you for reporting the issue.

Thank you very much! Pack 1 worked, so I presume 2 will as well now.

:)

I remember getting a few games before the console was released, these bring back child hood memories. Thank you very much...

Thank you very much for part 1 as well ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CEason1987
      View File Atari 5200 2D Cart Pack
      There was only a 72 game cart pack available on this site yet even using the out dated hyperlist xml file there was 88 games I couldn't find the missing cart images anywhere and so decided to create these.

I don't know who to thank for the base artwork I used as it was downloaded via the sync tool.

This archive contains all 88 2D cart images made using the 2D box art available through the sync tool and edited then put together with a blank cart image to create the artwork.

This is the first time I have done anything like this so feedback would be appreciated.
      Submitter CEason1987 Submitted 10/09/2019 Category Other Artwork Submissions Resolution 320 x 296 Naming Not sure whatever HyperSpin uses File Count 88  
    • By CEason1987
      There was only a 72 game cart pack available on this site yet even using the out dated hyperlist xml file there was 88 games I couldn't find the missing cart images anywhere and so decided to create these.

I don't know who to thank for the base artwork I used as it was downloaded via the sync tool.

This archive contains all 88 2D cart images made using the 2D box art available through the sync tool and edited then put together with a blank cart image to create the artwork.

This is the first time I have done anything like this so feedback would be appreciated.
    • By Robin55
      View File Nintendo Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      EmuMovies Official Wii U 3D Boxes Pack
      Availability - Site, FTP, Sync
      This is a collection of 674 3D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. These use the same template as my PC, Steam, Xbox, Xbox 360 3D Boxes. The collection is split into three sections:
      1: 189 3D Boxes for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. However only about half of them have spine art as many full covers are not available yet on the net however I have added script to those boxes missing spine art to complete the set. Also some of the boxes in this set may have European covers where American covers should be as I tried to find as many full covers as possible and I always took what ever was available regardless of region. this did not happen often though. 2: A collection of 428 created eShop 3D Boxes. 3: A collection of 57 created virtual console 3D boxes. Big thanks go out to souffleetc on Imgur who posted his 65 eShop and 57 Virtual Console covers he created.

Submitter Robin55 Submitted 01/15/2018 Category Artwork Resolution 989x1472 Naming File Count 678