Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name: GameEx - Getting Started and the Setup for FREE
Category: Front-End Tutorials
Date Added: 2016-08-28
Submitter: SIMPLYAUSTIN

Today we are taking a look at GameEx. what it can do, how it does it and of course how to get it going.  Its a great Front End with years of know how making this the first choice for MANY arcade, HTPC and gaming setups out there!

GameEx - Getting Started and the Setup for FREE

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't like this frontend, I hope it will improve in the future.

Agreed. It's a clean-looking and well-functioning program, but has never been my style. I've tried it out several times but there's just too many better options available.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Don said:

Agreed. It's a clean-looking and well-functioning program, but has never been my style. I've tried it out several times but there's just too many better options available.

Same thinking.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Orionsangel
      Here's a new collection of my realistic arcade bezels for Mame. These are solo projects I did last year. Focusing on one game at a time rather than doing a bunch at a time. Many of these games I've tackled before, but these are all new upgrades with more detail and authenticity. Hope you guys like them!

I hope everyone enjoys these bezels and they bring back good memories
      Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel

• By Orionsangel
      View File My Realistic Arcade Bezels for Mame (Solo Projects) (Updated 4/23/19)
      Here's a new collection of my realistic arcade bezels for Mame. These are solo projects I did last year. Focusing on one game at a time rather than doing a bunch at a time. Many of these games I've tackled before, but these are all new upgrades with more detail and authenticity. Hope you guys like them!

I hope everyone enjoys these bezels and they bring back good memories
      Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel

Submitter Orionsangel Submitted 01/10/2019 Category Bezel & Overlay Submissions Resolution 1920x1080 Naming File Count 45  
    • By Orionsangel
      This is a collection of 439 snaps of back boxart for Famicom Games. Keep in mind though there are some duplicates.
      I hope these help anyone that is looking for these hard to find boxart covers.
      Donations are welcome - https://www.paypal.me/orionsangel