Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Can't connect to any Video Snap page's.

videogplayer12

For some reason and I'm not quite sure why but I can't connect to any of the Video Snap page's whenever I click on any of them to download anything, it just give's me a white blank page and this just started happening about a hour or so ago, I'm also noticing my browser is preforming slightly slower then usual. Is this happening to anyone else? If not, has anyone ever experienced this and know how to fix it? I'm really close to finishing my arcade collection and it would be a shame if I couldn't get all the video files. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Sounds like your browser is bogged down with temp files, run cCleaner to clear out your cookies, browsing history, temp files and do a quick registry scan.

Today I'm having issues too, I don't know if it's related. I downloaded one file and after that I cannot download other files, I keep receiving the message "You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete". Obviously I have finished the first download.

Archived