Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

WiiWare and Super GameBoy videos

lelobeach

I've done some video snaps for WiiWare titles and those are up on the FTP in with the Wii video snaps and that set is still very much a WIP. Super GameBoy wasn't technically a "system" as much as it was an addon for the SNES. but in any case, we offer complete GB and GBC video snap collections.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info.

But I remember someone who did Super GameBoy videos on HyperSpin forum, and he shared them here.

Are these vids stil available?

Thanks.

Unless they were recorded to EmuMovies standards and approved, I highly doubt it. As for WiiWare, I'm currently setting that "system" up myself through HS so I'm going to be digging into the full set of ROMs and get to work on adding more to the WiiWare section, as I know we don't have much content to offer currently. This isn't something I can do overnight, and I'm not sure how many of the WiiWare titles are actually properly emulated, but you will see more videos for this system in the near future, so hang tight :)

• 2 months later...

Any word on a into video for Nintendo Super Game Boy? Make the video using games that actually take advantage of this adapter. Example games: Donkey Kong, Galaga and Galaxian, Space Invaders, Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Daffy Duck, FIFA 98, etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had some major real life stuff I had to deal with, that's why I haven't been as active lately. I have to make some setup changes/tweaks and then I'll get back to recording video snaps for WiiWare. I added some new ones to my folder awhile back, I believe Circo has already added them to the official set on the FTP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...