Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Welcome our new partner site Cinemavision.org

Circo

Hi everyone it's been a busy few weeks behind the scenes here at EmuMovies and now that the dust is settling a bit I can finally announce that we have a new partner site, Cinemavision.org.

Currently Cinemavision creates and distributes media for Movie Theaters and Home Theater enthusiasts. On the Home theater side of things their content is currently supported by the Cinema Experience plugin for Kodi (formerly known as XBMC). The aim of the plugin and content is to give you the ability to have the full blown cinema experience that you experience in movie theaters,

Posted Image

The flow of the cinema experience plugin is as follows:

Cinema Experience Sequence

1. Trivia Intro Video(s)

2. Slides w/ music playlist

3. Trivia Outro Video(s)

4. Movie Theater Intro Video(s)

5. Coming Attractions Intro Video(s)

6. Trailer(s)

7. Coming Attractions Outro Video(s)

8. Feature Presentation Intro Video(s)

9. Rating

10. Audio (DD/DTS/THX etc)

11. Countdown Video

12. Movie Starts

13. Intermission Video(s) - If selected

14. Rating Video - if selected

15. Audio Format Video - if selected

16. Next Movie Starts

. The last three can repeat up to 3 more times

17. Feature Presentation Outro Video(s)

18. Movie Theatre Outro Video(s)

We have lots of big plans to help grow the media and the project with the Cinemavision team in 2015 and hope everyone has as much fun with this project as we are.

Links:

Cinemavision.org

Kodi Media Center

Cinema Experience

Click here to view the article

• 2 years later...

Is this still an active thing or is it dead?  I had planed to ask my question over at cinemavision, buthe looks like the site is dead...

I was looking for a FE for video that wold work with LB, and it seems like Kodi would be a good fit, but as I dig deeper into Kodi it seems that it's more of a piracy tool that would open my PC to hackers and adware nonsense the same as file sharing/torent sites etc.  

I like Kodi, and I think it has all of the functions I would want but I don't want the extrain bonus of streaming virtual syphilis onto my pc.

Are there any suggestions on a FE that works like Kodi, but without the risks?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2017 at 4:50 AM, Coleman said:

Is this still an active thing or is it dead?  I had planed to ask my question over at cinemavision, buthe looks like the site is dead...

I was looking for a FE for video that wold work with LB, and it seems like Kodi would be a good fit, but as I dig deeper into Kodi it seems that it's more of a piracy tool that would open my PC to hackers and adware nonsense the same as file sharing/torent sites etc.  

I like Kodi, and I think it has all of the functions I would want but I don't want the extrain bonus of streaming virtual syphilis onto my pc.

Are there any suggestions on a FE that works like Kodi, but without the risks?

The site is alive and well, don't confuse Kodi with those craptastic craigslist sticks.  Kodi official download is clean as a whistle.  Those streaming malware apps are all non supported, non signed or trusted by Kodi.  You have to go well out of your way to get them working or installed.

So I ran an executable  (before I knew better) and it set my Kodiak up to run all of the illegal streaming I could ever ask for.  I dI'd not realise that this would happen or I never would have run the executable in the first place... 

So now I guess I can uninstall/reinstall kodi and I should be able to run kodi as a media front end without any risk?

Assuming of course that the damage is not already done....

• 1 month later...