Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

MAME Video Snaps showing Cocktail Mode

cmoses

I was wondering if anyone has made or can make some MAME video snaps showing MAME running in cocktail mode.  Jeepguy81 has created a great cocktail cabinet theme for HyperSpin and it mainly is for vertical games.  He has decided to do a few horiztontal games that are good for heads up play (Mario Bros., Joust).  The theme still uses a vertical window for displaying the video snap.  It would be great to have some videos that show the game running in cocktail mode with the screen split in half, showing two horizontal screens.  Has this been done by any chance?  I tried doing some Google searches but did not come up with any finds.  I did not see a way to search on this forum, but maybe I am missing it.

If they haven't been done, I would like for Circo or someone else that has some video capturing capabilities to consider it.  There is probably not that many that would be needed I think the only ones created so far are 10 Yard Fight, Food Fight, Joust and Mario Bros.

Thanks

Huge undertaking??? I think there are only 4 videos that would be needed.

10 Yard Fight

Food Fight

Joust

Mario Bros.

I would have to confirm with jeepguy81 as he is releasing the theme, but I think that is all of them. Maybe a couple more at most.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread but I was curious if these ever got worked on. I could come up with a list if that is what would be needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk