Circo

New Users - Introduce Yourselves

1,436 posts in this topic

Hey all, just joined the site, been enjoying games since I was a child, trying to recollect all my games and am trying to build an arcade cabinet shortly.  Looking forward to explore all the content this fine site has!

Hi All  I'm  Allen, Just cut the cord with the crooks, Just getting into rom's and emulator's and the Great Amazing world of streaming and all the wonderful things that can be done, with just a little time. Looking Forward to contributing to this Awesome site.. Its gonna be a lot of fun!!:Animation13:

1 hour ago, bendlebum said:

Hi All  I'm  Allen, Just cut the cord with the crooks, Just getting into rom's and emulator's and the Great Amazing world of streaming and all the wonderful things that can be done, with just a little time. Looking Forward to contributing to this Awesome site.. Its gonna be a lot of fun!!:Animation13:

Welcome to the most stressful yet rewarding hobby around! :)

Just wanted to say hi and to give a big thanks to everyone involved in the site (incl contributors).  Being able to have video snaps to help show gameplay has been a big desire of mine for awhile.

Hey guys!

My name is Alexander but you can call me B00zeIsC00L. I like launch box, really want to get premium. I have SO many Roms. So, if you want Roms just let me know (I don't have ALL the roms in the world remember that)

Also my PC is TRASH :Animation18:

Note: My name is NOT alexander AND I don't look like the person on my profile picture!

Hey everyone, so brand new to emulating and am currently building my first machine using the RASPBERRY PI3 in Attract Mode. Noticed that I'm not getting snaps and wheels for certain things so thought I'd sign up here and see if I can learn something new. Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated. GAME ON!