Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Retro-friends, do read this book

NLS

These days I am reading "Commodore, A Company On the Edge" (2nd ed.) by Brian Bagnall. Google it.

People that find some interest in the origin's of home computing and/or like Commodore things and/or are curious of the intricacies within a company that led to decisions that made history (sometimes a random meeting, or someone getting angry with someone else) - should buy it.

Note that the book was revised a few times (even changed name). So make sure you get the freshest.

I think this is it:

https://www.amazon.com/Commodore-Company-Edge-Brian-Bagnall/dp/0973864966

• 11 months later...

There was also a documentary on NetFlix (i think, could be Youtube as well) which covered the Commodore story. I generally prefer reading over watching video, but with computers and consoles, i prefer video (as long as they show gameplay and old ads and stuff).

• 2 months later...
On 4/23/2018 at 5:40 PM, morize said:

There was also a documentary on NetFlix (i think, could be Youtube as well) which covered the Commodore story. I generally prefer reading over watching video, but with computers and consoles, i prefer video (as long as they show gameplay and old ads and stuff).

The commodore story was not available when he wrote the original post,just came out this year. Even when it came out I never found it on netflix...

Had to find it through some other means *cough*...

• 2 months later...