shaeree

Where is the API documentation?

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I keep reading that there's an API, but I can't actually find any evidence of its existence.  Is it documented? If so, where?

Thanks

On 2/4/2017 at 2:28 PM, shaeree said:

Hi all,

I keep reading that there's an API, but I can't actually find any evidence of its existence.  Is it documented? If so, where?

Thanks

What you need to do is submit a request here http://emumovies.com/support/ under the Developer Access Request category.  It's not an open API and we do have to grant you access and instructions.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ljubinko
        My sega genesis custom sonic the hedgehog 2 overlay
       settings in retroarch: integer scale=off, aspect ratio=custom, custom viewport x=287, custom viewport y=128, custom viewport width=1106, custom viewport height=794.

• By SIMPLYAUSTIN

Name: The lost and last undumped game, now playable for us all!
      Category: News and Entertainment
      Date Added: 2017-02-16
      Submitter: SIMPLYAUSTIN

This EmuNation is about the long awaited last remaining released game dump of Magic Kid GooGoo.  Its a Korean Game that never seen much of the world until now.  It seemed to have been both lost and forgotten until around a year ago.  But after it was found the scene jumped all over it and its now FULLY DUMPED, and available for us ALL TO ENJOY!

The lost and last undumped game, now playable for us all!
    • By SIMPLYAUSTIN
      This EmuNation is about the long awaited last remaining released game dump of Magic Kid GooGoo.  Its a Korean Game that never seen much of the world until now.  It seemed to have been both lost and forgotten until around a year ago.  But after it was found the scene jumped all over it and its now FULLY DUMPED, and available for us ALL TO ENJOY!