Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

aaronfire

Hello Everyone:

I'm setting up mgalaxy and cant figure out how to get the escape key to work with the mess emulator.

I have atari 5200, and atari 7800 running through this emulator, and have downloaded the mess script.exe from the mgalaxy site

I placed it in a folder called mess in the mgalaxy data folder. I also downloaded the atari 7800 script and did the same, 

Use scripts where available" is checked, still the escape key does not exit the emulator.

Any help please and many thanks...

aaronfire,

You should ask support on the mGalaxy forum...this is the natural place to get support and the forum is full of nice and helpful guys, you should have your problem quickly addressed there! http://www.mgalaxy.com/forum/

I'm using this wonderful frontend too and what I can say to you is that there's no more need to manage scripts by yourself anymore, mGalaxy does it by itself...so your problem is elsewhere! (Can't help you further cause I don't use Mess)

Hello Jamye 65

This problem is not just mess, I cant use the escape key in stella either.

May I ask, do you use scripts for yours, If so exactly where did you get them from, and where did you put them. I have Stella and the escape key doesn't work for that either. I think i'm placing the scripts in the right spot . If you use them can you please confirm this

Thanks in advance for any help...

And best Regards: Aaron... 

3 minutes ago, aaronfire said:

May I ask, do you use scripts for yours, If so exactly where did you get them from, and where did you put them. I have Stella and the escape key doesn't work for that either. I think i'm placing the scripts in the right spot . If you use them can you please confirm this

As I told you, there's no more need to manage scripts by yourself! (The scripts are still on the website for previous versions users!)

Are you using the latest mGalaxy version?

I'm using Stella without any problem thanks to the extreme simplicity of mGalaxy! (understand: I didn't had to bother about scripts)

Hello:

I am using Mgalaxy 6.0, I have even set up a database for mame and had no problem.  Are you saying I do not have to download scripts at all?

If so, wouldn't the escape key always work? 

thanks in advance...

Hello Jamye 65

This problem is not just mess, I cant use the escape key in stella either.

And best Regards: Aaron... 

Archived