Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tspeirs

Video Discussion: GameEx Arcade Edition Demo

6 posts in this topic

GameEx Arcade Edition 14.66 is out.  Tom did some bug squashing in regards to Neo-Geo games not showing correctly, and also addressed some display concerns.

Per the news post:

Improvements and fixes to MAME list update. Ensures only arcade games are listed now. Fixes some games missing including Neo-Geo.

Cosmetic and layout improvements to GameEx Arcade Edition running at 640x480 and at 4:3 aspect

Updated MAME support files.

14.67 has been released.

Fixes to the MAME list update, and Supermodel Model 3 emulator is an additional integrated arcade system.

14.68 has been released based on feedback received in regards to how the wheel interacts on 4:3 displays.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By GONADS125
      Hi, I've been searching for a solution and just have not found one.
      I want to set up video previews for all my emulators and started out testing it on the NES. I have converted the videos I downloaded from here into avi using Any Video Converter and downloaded CCCP, which I saw listed as a solution to my problem on various forums. I have the correct paths set but I have no video or sound preview in Maximus Arcade. I've tried figuring this out myself for quite some time but I can't find any more potential solutions for my problem. Does anyone have any solutions/suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By Orionsangel

Name: Orions Angel
      Category: News and Entertainment
      Date Added: 2016-12-25
      Submitter: Orionsangel

Hey everyone. This is for fans of Overlays and Shaders. I made some overlays for Retroarch. Some were made by others and altered by me and some are completely original made by me. I hope you all like them. You can check them out here, http://bit.ly/2hWEPQ5

Orions Angel