Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Wii U Video Snaps

kbriggs346

16 hours ago, kbriggs346 said:

These are actually youtube downloads but they are console videos. Most of these games aren't playable through the emulator yet.

Thanks for letting me know, they will be useful anyway, we can make our themes ready when all games are fully playable using these videos and other artwork people have been working on.

I`ll grab these videos later, thanks again.

• Like 1

I grabbed your videos, they are really nice, thanks for sharing, I'm going to search for wheels, I'll let you guys know if I'm lucky to find them.

Do you guys know if there's already a wheel pack for Wii U? I know that in our Hyperspin forums, Jsinn created a complete 2D box set already, they look really pro.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aorin said:

I grabbed your videos, they are really nice, thanks for sharing, I'm going to search for wheels, I'll let you guys know if I'm lucky to find them.

Do you guys know if there's already a wheel pack for Wii U? I know that in our Hyperspin forums, Jsinn created a complete 2D box set already, they look really pro.

Ya there is already a complete set matching the xml over at hyperspin.

To get the Japanese wheels you have to grab them from the official tread also just dance 2017 needs to be added to the official xml

• Like 2