Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Lagging Games Issue

hyg71886

Good afternoon,

I have a HTPC build with a i5 3570k with a GTX 750 Ti WindForce 4 GB with 8gb of ddr3 and 14tb of storage (solid state for os). I use kodi with launch box but have been having some emulation issues. Games like viewtiful joe and mortal kombat shoalin monks are a little laggy. Will switching th e gpu to say a GTX 950 2GB SC help with this? My desktop and laptop dont lag at all of course they both have an i7 and gtx 980 and 970 gpu. I really want to fix this asap as I finally got my projector and screen and this is the last part to fix

• 3 months later...

750ti should be enough for dolphin. Youre primary core speed makes more of an impact than the video card but both will be beneficial. I'd reccomend overclocking youre CPU to 4.2Ghz and then testing. If you still lag, upgrading to a gtx 1050 should fix everything. Also, check to see what internal resolution you are running at on said games..

• 5 weeks later...

Which Graphics settings (especially internal resolution) do you play with? With that hardware you should run dolphin without problems. Or maybe you are too fussy about small FPS drops? (no offense :rolleyes: )

Archived