Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

(REQ FILLED) HS Intro Video Nintendo Gamcecube

Sub-Zero

Well here is my request for a Gamecube intro vid for Hyperspin some people were asking for it on the HS forum and i need one to complete my HS set up ;)

Thanks in advance

Ronald (Donnei1979)

what games would you like to see in the intro?

:yahoo:

The commercial ones like for example:

Super Mario Sunshine

Luigis Mansion

Mario Party

Pikmin 2

Resident Evil 4

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Metroid Prime

Pokemon

I will leave it up to you

Much appreciated ;)

:yahoo:

The commercial ones like for example:

Super Mario Sunshine

Luigis Mansion

Mario Party

Pikmin 2

Resident Evil 4

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Metroid Prime

Pokemon

I will leave it up to you

Much appreciated ;)

I need to move back into the office and get the bartop fired up to make this right. I will have to record it using 2 PC's over HDMI. It may be a week or two until I can get this done. But I am making the move anyway so it's no big deal.

I need to move back into the office and get the bartop fired up to make this right. I will have to record it using 2 PC's over HDMI. It may be a week or two until I can get this done. But I am making the move anyway so it's no big deal.

No Hurry dude, Nice using HDMI :yahoo: but still alot of work thanks for doing this.

and 2 weeks its no prob but im excited now like getting a present under the christmas tree ;)

Thanks

No Hurry dude, Nice using HDMI :good: but still alot of work thanks for doing this.

and 2 weeks its no prob but im excited now like getting a present under the christmas tree :yahoo:

Thanks

How about one for nintendo wii? ps2? nintendo ds? Sega naomi? ;)

• 2 years later...

Even though I'm focused on snes at the moment I decided to make this a GameCube weekend. Found about 32 more submissions from Monyet on the FTP and trying to get 100 more knocked out. Currently I'm about 250 vids away from having a complete gc video snap set done

• Like 1

Yeah, I decided to try and make some more, but then my wife just had my first and hopefully only child and now I'm not sure how much time I'll get now...

Ony 40 videos left to do and we will have a complete gamecube set.  I will release that and a new intro video

You're joking right? :)

I'm curious to know how many no working games did you find.

Here are the stats:

• 599 Video Snaps Total
  • 542 Working
  • 57 Non Working

Keep in mind that I was pretty forgiving of what I called working, I went with playable as my cutoff.  Plenty of glitches but overall I am very impressed with Dolphin.  Makes me want to jump on Wii.  After of course, GameCube, SNES and another MAME update.  Playstation 2 needs more work......

I need a clone, lots of clones.

Not bad at all, thought the number would be much higher tbh. People say Dolphin actually has better compatibility for Wii games so makes me wonder.

If you had a clone you'd be out of videos to make by now, where's the fun on that? :)

I keep seeing all this work you guys do and keep wanting to help. Love my HyperSpin looking so awesome and now the HyperSync integration with Emumovies just adds that level of awesome.

You guys so rock. Just blows my mind the massive number of man hours that has gone into all this.

Where is the tut on how I create raw vids and where is ya work in progress list?