Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Best Arcade Game Ever?

kingbee187

Which Arcade Game of old do you think was the best and Why?............I choose Double Dragon as it brings back many memories for me,me and my brother could complete this on co-op on 10 pence each,albeit after loads of practice!!! LOL

images (1).jpg

Which Arcade Game of old do you think was the best and Why?............I choose Double Dragon as it brings back many memories for me,me and my brother could complete this on co-op on 10 pence each,albeit after loads of practice!!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2016 at 10:40 PM, toaks said:

I will always love the old vector based Star Wars. I put so many quarters into that game growing up.

Im gonna list that as my second because I sure hell did waste a lot of quarters also!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2017 at 7:09 AM, NLS said:

Is there a reason you opened this thread twice and both in the wrong section of the forum?

I merged them and moved the thread to general discussion, thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol....

I've  "loved" so many!!!

Standout ones are Galaxians & Phoenix, Crazy Climber, and Dragon's Lair (it was simple to learn (by watching others) and you could easily just play the game through on a single life)

As an all time favourite, I think I'll go with...

Robotron 2084.... Speed, control, reflexes, and pattern recognition, and peripheral  vision, all in one game!

• 4 months later...