Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

ALG Bezel Pack (RocketLauncher)

Ron Fancella

ALG Bezel Pack (RocketLauncher)

American Laser Games Bezel Pack for use with RocketLauncher

Bezels Included: 9
Aspects Supported: 4:3,16:9, 16:10

About RocketLauncher
RocketLauncher is not just a launch solution. RocketLauncher is an abstraction layer that ultimately sets the standard in emulators and standardizes key mapping commands. HyperPause is the dream of any emulator menu. The modules break the barriers of compatibility. Rom Mapping solved the lives of collectors. RocketLauncher is definitely the last word in matters of emulators. The choice of Front End has become a matter of mere affinity for design. And besides, you are not forced to follow a single solution, like MESS, you keep using your favorite emulator.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/26/2015
  • Category
  • Resolution
    Resolution:
  • Credits
    Credits: Grizz
  • Website
  • Naming Convention
    Naming Convention:
  • File Count
    File Count:
  • File Format
    File Format:

• 4 years later...

Bezel set looks great, but I cannot for life of me get the game window to the size of the bezel window, so most of the game area is hidden behind the bezel, is there a setting that I have not configured, forgive my ignorance I mainly use launchbox and big box but to get the bezels for the ALG had to use RocketLauncher so still trying to get my head round the bezel side of things. The one I have been trying to use is the ALG 3 bezel. I have had a little tinker with the PCLauncher module settings but no matter what I do the game window never changes size, hope someone can help!