Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Hi everyone!

titchgamer

Hi Everybody,

I am new here, And to Hyperspin but I have been been buggering around with emulation, Cabs etc for years.

Historically I used Maximus Arcade which I loved, Easy to set up and get going and looked nice. Sadly I am starting to find that it no longer supports my needs so I have made a move to Hyperspin which so far I am really enjoying allbeit frustrating to set up properly!

Then I found this great place for the videos Etc so I have signed up and intend on making full use of them to satisfy my never dieing need to tinker and inprove on my machine!

13312803_10154397159544767_4602502591452

So thats my machine, As you can see its a standard 2 player 6 button format, 2x Aimtrak light guns, and Spiner with working coin mech programmed to accept 10, 20, 50p coins and £1 coins. Currently it runs MAME, Genesis, SNES, CP1,2 , Neo Geo and Sega M2.

Anyways thanks for having me here and ime sure I will be posting up some Q's later after I have confused myself with all these new fangled video majibits and what not.

Nice looking machine you got there.  Screen looks kind of small to be playing light gun games on, does it still work out fairly well for them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Machello said:

Great! Love the aim track guns. Gonna add them to my cab later on. Where is the aim track sensor bar ?

They are very quick to get up and running in mame, For other emulators they can be a bit tricky to set up but I now have them running fine in M2 also.

And yes they do have recoil.

2 hours ago, Machello said:

Great! Love the aim track guns. Gonna add them to my cab later on. Where is the aim track sensor bar ?

It is inbeded into the wood between Inky and the Asteroids logo :) You cant really see it in the photo, You can see it when you are up close but only if you look for it otherwise it just blends in.

I think my cabinet is now complete...

I added LED butons as well now which I think pretty much completes it.

And this is a quick video of the Aim traks in action (Pre recoil and LED install)

And a full size pic in the light just for the view LOL

13D5DE49-1EDC-42B3-B93C-7BA0AFC0E8AE_zps

Have it at Home as well. Don't know for sure I will use it. My cab has a bigger coin mech slot so it won't look very good...

You aim track movie convinced me to buy them too, very very cool !!!

About the pac man game. The art around the game, you made that yourself?

• 2 weeks later...

never even thought of getting the guns on there. hmmmm.... One step at a time haha

Was very much that way for me!

Wouldnt like to think how much cash i have put into my cab but its been in drips and drabs so not to bad on the wallet.

And I now have enough spares to build another cab now lol

Its on its final build now but heres a few pics of it along the way.

cc27391a6e4e311d824b29b6d7d389f0.jpg91adb1e2dba4da8c6cc69fc9d20c0f86.jpg45b587426ec2ce418847cacd8952e95d.jpg

Archived