Media Servers Online: EmuMovies Sync | Launchbox Sync | FTP USA | FTP Europe ×

Content Contributor and Developer Access

Circo

With all the recent changes it's about time to try and start clarifying some things. In this article I am going to discuss how to receive Content Contributor or Developer Access. EmuMovies goal is to be a media portal for all Front-Ends. We started out 10 years ago primarily focused on video snaps but over time it just became EVERYTHING. We love the emulation community and want to support it and foster it as much as possible. First lets start with developer access.

Developers:
Front-Ends Teams
Emulator Teams
Utility Creators
Support Sites Admins

If you or your TEAM fall into one of these categories please submit a support ticket under "Developer Access Requests" our team will review the request and usually have a response within 48 hours.

Content Contributors:
EmuMovies supports the following content types

Video:
Video Snaps
Video System Intros
TV Commercials
Video Game Reviews
GameEx Database Videos

Artwork:
Game Snaps
Title Snaps
Game Over Snaps
2D Boxes
3D Boxes
Box Spines
2D Carts
3D Carts
Cd Images
Disc Images
Game Manuals
PC Boards
Arcade Cabinets
Flyers
Marquees
Controllers
Maps
Walkthrus
Photoshop Templates
and basically anything else you can conceive of

What we don't want:
HyperSpin Themes
HyperSpin Wheel Images
(Those belong strictly at HyperSpin-FE.com)

Submissions can be made though the website or FTP (Website Preferred)
If you would like to be considered for Content Contributor Status please submit a support ticket under "Content Contributor Access Request"

We hope this clears things up and happy 10 years of EmuMovies everyone.

Click here to view the article
  • Like 2

would you include oldschool reviews (i.e old game magazines CVG)

Willing to include whatever people felt like packaging up. GameEx and Rocketlauncher can basically support any kind of media

Willing to include whatever people felt like packaging up. GameEx and Rocketlauncher can basically support any kind of media

You don't mention about Audio above so iv'e sent you a PM regarding this mate.

• Like 1

what kind of audio are we talking about here

Hi sorry for my late reply mate I was thinking along the lines of system start up/boot sounds and possibly hyperspin wheel sounds just want to help out anyway I can tbh plus it seems like best way for me to show my appreciation for what everyone does here especially since I have no cash to donate ATM but I will one day I hope so I can get access to this magicall FTP I hear so much about :)

Edit: P.S I did add some Sega 32X hyperspin wheel sounds to the upload here on this site a few weeks back just waiting to see if their allowed before I add more link if interested > http://emumovies.com/forums/files/file/1552-sega-32x-hyperspin-wheel-sounds/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...